This week while Steve and I are snorkeling with turtles, Chris Ashley and Robb Dunewood of the SMR Podcast stand in to host the NosillaCast.
Hi, this is Chris Ashley and Robb Dunewood Hosting the NosillaCast Apple Podcast, hosted at Podfeet.com, a technology geek podcast with an EVER so slight Apple bias. Today is Saturday, April 28, 2018, and this is show number 677.
Shout out to Rod Simmons and Terrance Gaines who both were supposed to do the show with us but were travelling. Shoutout to all the SMR minions and the Podfeetlians who support both shows you guys make what we do so much more fun!!!
Allison’s next live show will be on May 6th
- Apple Watch Tip be mindful with the orientation setting
- Apple discontinuing AirPort and Time Capsule stations: “We’re discontinuing the Apple AirPort base station products. They’ll be available through Apple.com, Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers while supplies last.”
- New Apple Watch Update 4.3: 9to5mac.com/…
- How to update your apple watch Faster: idownloadblog.com/… I circumvented some of the steps by just turning Bluetooth off pining the phone to make sure they were connected via Wi-Fi and initiated the update
- iTunes now available in the Windows Store: zdnet.com/… Already has a 3.5 rating. Could make iTunes a better option for folks looking for a music service on the windows platform.
- Next Tuesday Apple is set to report Earnings: thestreet.com/… Couple of things fans will be listening for are if Apple mentions anything about AR/VR headsets are they reducing supplies and lowering iPhone output. Are other devices picking up or are iPhones still doing the heavy lifting.
- YouTube Remix A Spotify Like music service: androidpolice.com/… Content discovery to the forefront, smart Playlists.
Currently is seems Apple is on pace to become the most popular paid music service. They did finally deny they were killing off music sales however that means pretty much nothing.
Amazon changed it’s music service and stopped allowing personal music uploads.
- Gmail Overhaul: zdnet.com/…